Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Get “forget” Word Disappear in My Own Dictionary Life

Just recently, I woke up at 3:40 in the morning, then went to the bathroom for doing human biological activity. Since last night I’ve been planning for fasting on Monday so after that I took some rice, not too much, just one rice spoon because I knew that time was simple hit me, hahaha… I took one sphere egg and tofu from the pan called gulai telur + tahu, actually I really want to take pindang fish in the cupboard but I canceled because last night I already had it.  Wooohoow, I was fight with time, a longer needle was pointing at 12 and a shorter at 4. I increased my speed to digest the food and barely choked , while Adzan (a sound to call moslem for praying) suddenly hearable.

Hearing the adzan, I took a glass of water then stopped. Actually, I really want to get a tetra packed milk with mocca taste for sahur (the meal eaten before daybreak during the fasting day). It was given by my friend yesterday. Sitting in the bed for a while, I suddenly remember that today I have a woman break called menstruation and of course it’s not allowed for fasting. What a life..hahahaha. I was forget by the way. And ready to go for mocca milk.."Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...